Cashback if your Greyhound Finishes Second up to £/€10 Per Race. 18+ T&C's Apply
We've got you covered with CASHBACK up to £/€10 per race if your Greyhound finishes Second in the First or Last Race of Any Meeting!
That's Fantastic! How does it work?
1. Simply place a single or each-way bet on the first or last race of any Greyhound meeting and if your selection finishes second we'll refund your losing stake in CASH up to £/€10!
2. There must be 6 dogs in the race and the favourite must go off at odds greater than 6/4.
3. That's it, Cashback will be credited to your withdrawable cash balance by 12 pm the day after your qualifying bet settles.
Now that's a fairer bet!
Terms and Conditions:
1. If your greyhound finishes second in the first or last race of any meeting, we'll refund your losing stake in CASH up to £/€10 subject to these terms and conditions.
2. The maximum Cash Back is £/€10 per customer/per race. Applies to win singles and the win part of each-way bets.
3. Does not apply to races where fewer than 6 runners take part.
4. Does not apply where the SP Favourite goes off at odds of 6/4 (2.5) or less.
5. Joint/Co-Favourites count as SP Favourite.
6. If you have more than one bet on the race, only your first settled bet will apply.
7. Applies to bets on the day of the race only.
8. Special does not apply in the event of a dead heat.
9. If this promotion is triggered, no other promotion can be triggered as a result.
10. The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any QuinnBet welcome offer and cannot be combined with any other offer.
11. Does not apply to bets placed using an existing free bet. QuinnBet greyhound racing rules apply.
12. Cashback will be credited to your withdrawable balance by 12 Noon the day after a qualifying bet settles.
13. This offer applies to bets placed on the desktop, mobile and QuinnBet app.
14. All QuinnBet promotions are limited to one entry per customer. To ensure that the promotion is limited to one entry per customer, we only permit one customer to participate from each household address, IP address, email address, telephone number, same payment account (e.g. debit or credit card, Neteller etc) or shared computer (e.g. public library or workplace).
15. QuinnBet reserves the right to void any or all Bets made by, any group of people acting in conjunction with each other, or any individual acting alone, in an attempt to defraud QuinnBet.
16. We reserve the right at our own discretion to close account/s, forfeit winnings, forfeit bonus awards, standardise account status, make void the activity on suspected duplicate account/s, make void any activity of accounts linked to a restricted account/s and/or reclaim any illegitimately paid bonuses or pay-outs where we believe the following has occurred:
(a) Where we reasonably suspect that you have opened an account as part of a strategy, group or otherwise for the sole purpose of bonus or promotional abuse of our welcome offer or other promotions.
(b) Where we reasonably suspect that you have opened duplicate accounts or where we reasonably suspect that second or subsequent accounts are under common control with your account with a view to bonus or promotional abuse.
(c) Where we reasonably suspect that your activity and gameplay attempts to bypass our system controls on bet placement, bonus qualification or stake limits, or are seen as bonus or promotional abuse.
(d) Where we reasonably suspect that you are concealing the true worth, nature or pattern of bets placed by you or on your behalf, even if second or subsequent accounts are opened under different names.
(e) We identify that your account is linked to a restricted account/s including, but not limited to, by address, e-mail or IP address.
(f) Deliberate attempts to falsify account details may lead to the closure of all related accounts.
17. QuinnBet reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion or to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time.
18. QuinnBet General Terms and Conditions apply.